Lo k'escu cho

martes, 4 de diciembre de 2007

Porter. Donde los ponys pastan


-Please don't tell me every morning I was dreaming about her-
-So sorry to tell you this, but the world you were used to lived in is not the real world-
-But how can it be possible if every time I was in bed I had my life with her-
-You decided to be programmed to had a second life with the girl you could never had-
-I want to go back with her, even if she doesn't exist-
-You can do so... however, statistics prove once people know the thruth, the lie doesn't stand anymore-
-Then I want to die-
-Here you cannot die, you can only dream another reality-


Inspirado en: No te encuentro

Porter. Donde los ponys pastan
  1. Espiral
  2. Girl
  3. Interlude complicado
  4. No te encuentro
  5. Daphne
  6. Bipolar
  7. Interlude dos viene
CG Image de: www.cgsociety.org

No hay comentarios:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed