Lo k'escu cho

domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2007

Casco. Piropista

If I could be anything, I'd be the air in your lungs while you're grasping the last breath at the botom of the ocean.
If I could be anything, I'd be the mirror in your backdoor every morning before you go outdoors.
Or should better be a little spider in order to watch you sleeping every night.

I'd be the song you sing every day in the shower.

If I could be anything I'd be the sun filtering through your window to welcoming you to another day.

Inspirado en: Spider
Casco. Piropista
  1. El vendaval
  2. Massimo Essentrico
  3. Arrivederci
  4. She is so boring
  5. Maraña de huesos
  6. Los días de frío
  7. Vincent's boots
  8. Lembranzas
  9. Casco fever
  10. Piropista
  11. Minds (instrumental)
  12. Songs
  13. Bonus tributo a David Bowie Fashion
  14. Bonus tributo a Rolling Stones Satisfaction
  15. Vaquero
  16. Bonus tributo a The Cure Friday I'm in love

No hay comentarios:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed